Sunday, June 10, 2012

Indonesian





I)  Attended a traditional Balinese wedding in Beverly Hills with my boyfriend and his family.  Indonesians know how to throw a wedding.  The cultural garb was so lovely.

II)  Afterwards, Santa Monica welcomed us with good weather.  Shopped around the promenade and enjoyed the street performances.  Coincidentally, my classmate from Miami was also in Santa Monica visiting her family.  Met up, caught up and (surprisingly) talked about how we sorta kinda just a little bit miss school.  Ew.  We'll regret saying that once we have to hit study mode again.

III)  Ended the afternoon with Randy's favorite Indonesian restaurant in Los Angeles.  I think I was Indonesian for the day ;).

Photos and updates coming soon.  Happy Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment