Tuesday, May 8, 2012

{my loves|

Happy four years and eight months to you, Randy!  Safe travels on the road.  I'll see you back here in no time.  I'm grateful for you and everything you've done for this relationship.  Thank you thank you THANK you for making me one happy girl!  Thank you especially for always making me feel welcomed amongst your family.  It's a good feeling.  I love you and always looking forward to whatever the future has in store for us.  I'm sure it'll be many more months ahead ;).

1
Happy 23rd to my girl, Lex.  I am grateful for our friendship and our plethora of inside jokes.  I'm glad that I was able to be a part of your birthday!  Looking forward to all our summer plans and adventures we've set for ourselves.  Love you, B.  Happy happy 23rd!

No comments:

Post a Comment