Friday, July 6, 2012

Wishful


I spent today with Randy and his family.  We first started the morning at LA Fashion District exploring around Santee Alley & Street. . .(my bartering skills are not on point.)  I purchased some cute finds that I would have otherwise paid twice as much at a retail store.  Toward lunch time, we headed to their family's favorite Indonesian restaurant.  (NOM!).  Afterwards, I took a nap in the car and once I woke up, we were in little Tokyo.  Hawaiian Hazelnut coffee, red bean pastries and super asian stationary, pencils + pens & notepads were happy purchases.  While roaming Little Tokyo, we came across a Wish Tree:


Of all the posted wishes, this one caught my attention.  One mother wrote:  "I wish for my children to be happy forever ".    

Happy Sabbath & wknd, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment