Saturday, April 7, 2012

NUMERO uno

twee
(Photo taken at Stone Fort Bouldering)


NEW blog! Post numero uno.  I'm not really sure why I have a tendency to create a new blog after a year or so, but . . .here's another!  let's hope that I follow through this time.  The school year is winding down and I can't believe at how quickly these two semester have flown right on by.  The only burden lying on my shoulders is whether or not I'll be home in May.  Glendale will be calling those qualified for the summer internship by next week, and if all goes well, I'll be working for their hospital without having to stay here to complete my practicum.  However, if things don't go as planned, I've been asking God to give me acceptance and understanding.  Two things I can't seem to have on my own during times of disappointment.  In the mean time, I'll keep all of you posted :)  A girls night and baked goods are waiting for me this evening.  Looking forward for some QT time with friends without having a nursing textbook in front of us.

Yesterday, I spent a good amount of time finding some new tunes.  There's always a "feel good" about updating my music library . . .especially when it's long overdue.  Here's a list (click on title of song for Youtube link) of some tunes you might like ;).

*Selah Sue - Mommy
(I definitely think of my own mother when listening to this song.  I miss you ma.)
*Nneka - Heartbeat
*James Vincent McMorrow - Higher Love
*Ben Howard - Only Love

_NIX

No comments:

Post a Comment